Ten Signs That You Attend A Reformed Baptist Church
In the style of Purgatorio I have decided to put the following list together.
1. Your pastor likes to walk around with this on
2. On Sunday everyone’s talking about the
3. These are the only kinds of gifts talked about in your church
4. The kids are taught to recite
in Sunday School
5. The Lord’s Supper (never referred to as a “sacrament” or “communion”) is always
6. You’ll never see this in a worship service
but you’ll always see one of these
7. If your church does decide to join an association, then it’ll be either
8. You would look at this
and doubt whether they’re elect or not.
9. You’re thinking about seminary and have a nightmare that you attended
10. You think this is a practical joke
PS. I mean no offense to someone in a RB church especially my own.